Friday, September 21, 2012

Five Senses Friday, the next episode

La di da di da, it's the muthafuckin' Five Sense Friday Post. Thought I forgot about Five Senses Fridays? I did! But I was feeling pretty pleased about a number of things today, not least of which was that it was Friday, and I thought "oh. yeeeeeaaaaah." (clarification: that is a revelatory 'yeah' not a 'dayum girl' variety 'yeah'). So, without further ado...

Feeling:
slothful. I finished my sole Friday class and proceeded to lie in my bed watching Law & Order for an embarrassing number of hours. Or not embarrassing, if you consider Dick Wolfe's development of a pop culture understanding of the legal system an important contribution to consider during one's legal education. Which I do.
Smelling:
my nose. No, I'm not being flippant. You know that feeling when you get this sort of stringent smell which seems to just be the smell of the inside of your nose? Like right after you blow your nose? No? Well. Never mind then.
Hearing:
The Notorious "Biggie" B.I.G., Warning. I've been on a 90s hip-hop/rap exploration as of late and it has been just lovely. Makes me feel so fucking legit at the gym. And in life.

Tasting: 
I'm mentally tasting all things pumpkin. There has been a distinctly autumnal feel in the air lately, which has me rather pumped. Pumped about pumpkin. Earl's pumpkin pie and Howe Sound Pumpkineater ale. It's a little premature, but I'm salivating in preparation.

Seeing:
a shame-inducing Aritzia bag. I'm currently gauging the degree of give that will occur with the wearing of my new faux-leather leggings before I commit to taking off any tags. There may or may not be some degree of a muffin-top situation developing north of the belt line BUTTHEY'RESOPRETTY

No comments:

Post a Comment