Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wedding Bells Ringing

A very warm congratulations to my beautiful friend Aly and her very lucky new husband on their nuptials! The trip to Halifax may have left me a little worse for wear - what can I say, I found myself overwhelmed and, accordingly, over-imbibed - but I could not have been happier to have made the trip.

I got to see my brilliant life-role-model, Kathy, who, finishing her third year of law school, is a shining example of someone who I hope I can come even close to emulating. I also spent so much of my weekend with the amazing and kind Genny, who always overwhelms me with her consideration, hospitality and hilarity. I wish I could have spent so much more time with them, but alas, all three of us are in professional school (Genny is on her way to being the most kick-ass nurse) and therefore time is not something any of us have.

And Aly. Holy smokes. I knew I wouldn't get to see much of her this weekend, aside from staring adoringly at her in her happiness and her dress (which was stunning!). The weekend made me very excited that she and Mr Aly will be my relative neighbours here in Toronto in not too long.

I have some truly amazing and lovely friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment